Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The last two days have been some depressive haze. I hope it passes. I know (no?) that it'll be over by the time the week ends, hopefully. Very hopefully.

I know I sound uber emo, super duper depressed but I'm ok. It's just these weird sadspasms that catch me. Haha thanks Dong, don't get worried! :D
(Do I scare people?!)

I just read some of Adel's livejournal. MUNIRAH! You better not get fucked up and all, Adel loves you so much! It's so obvious.

Reading Adel's blog makes me missssssss you. Or maybe it's just some weird, fucked up feeling, maybe that's all.

I just had a crash course in Muslim rules during Ramadan! (spelling) haha courtesy of Mun.

I hate it when people I haven't spoken to on msn for a long time suddenly start talking to me again. All the bad english, the cliched, age-old questions, so stale! ("How's school? You'll miss it when you leave." Uh, no! If I ever do I'll kill myself.)
And it pisses me off. (I'm a snob, I know, especially about the English part)

Why does Cassandra keep calling me! I mean, like plaguing my life in school is not bad enough! I'll listen, but I have my limits and she's teetering right on the line! And every time she calls my name (ni-COL-LA), mauling it left and right, killing my name, I want to cover my ears and slap her, but of course, I can't do both at the same time so I settle for cringing inside and getting pissed off.

This post is quite random. I kinda realised that I've run out of things to say. I'm just posting for the sake of it. I should shut up.

I feel really alone for large stretches of time and it sucks, it really does. It makes me want to cry, it has made me cry.

replacing old dreams with flattery from new loves.
a hurricane self help into this evacuation from this.
you never meant to, you never meant to.
call me. call me. i'll answer.

Straylight Run just makes me emote at the moment. My emo-inducing band of the moment. I prefer quiet emo and when I hear some of Straylight Run's songs, I just want to cry.

No comments: